Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 14, down some more

What a crappy day. Lots of pain - especially in my hip again! I think that as I need fewer and fewer painkillers for my jaw/face issues, I can feel my hip more. It's pretty nasty. It is my understanding that they had to move some muscles aside to get to the bone, and that's mostly what is causing my pain. I don't know, I just know it's really difficult to walk without a limp and I'm really wanting to get to long walks to get my energy up but it's difficult with this blasted hip.

Nick and I are geeks and really wanted to see the new Harry Potter at midnight but I just wasn't feeling up to it. It's almost a 3 hour movie, and we wouldn't have gotten home till close to 4 and that's just too much for me right now.

I had the BEST meal so far tonight. I've been craving food that's NOT sweet and NOT soup - so Nick and I went to our favorite taco wagon and bought 4 little chicken soft tacos and some rice and beans and blended up the insides of the tacos with some chicken broth- it was delicious! I could eat the rice and beans without blending, too - it was nice! Sadly, all of my food looks the same these days - kind of like cat food. Not appetizing looking, I'll give you - but delicious! Tomorrow Nick's going to pick up some food from our favorite Indian restaurant. Can't wait to blend that up!!

Not much change today - in fact, I feel a little more swollen than I did yesterday. Who knows.


No comments: