Thursday, August 5, 2010

splint and new retainers!

I got two sets of molds taken at the orthodontist today - one for a Damon Splint, which will work like a retainer and a splint at the same time, hoping to relax my jaw at night (or whenever I need it) and get rid of the last of this jaw pain. I get that on August 23rd. The other molds were for new clear plastic retainers since I have the new tooth. They're so nice and clear and shiny!

I truly hope that's the last set of molds I ever have to take. Ugh, they gross me out. I'm also ready to be done visiting my orthodontist... as much as I adore him and his entire staff, I'm ready to move on with my life.

3 comments:

Brent said...

HI Setphanie!
Wow, this has been a long journey for you, I am glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Amen to being done with the orthodontist, I hope everything works out for you!
Are you beating the heat this week?
Cheers,
Brent

stephanie said...

LOVING the heat, Brent :) The hotter the better!

How about you?

Steph

Brent said...

No bother over here, (we have AC) but I think if we didn't I may not enjoy it as much! I am so glad you posted to Sarah's blog!! You have good advice and wisdom to share too!
Have a great day!
Brent