- I can hide my current braced state from the public, as long as I eat the right foods and don't smile very big.
- Playing the clarinet is finally getting better! And now, it will get worse.
- I enjoy that when my bottom teeth hurt, I can still eat because I can just push the food against my top teeth instead of really chewing.
- Good grief, brushing my teeth already takes way too much time away from my life. I assume it will now double.
- I do believe that stuff like apples and carrots (which I can now kind of chew as long as they are in small pieces and I use my back teeth) will be pretty impossible.
See you on the flipside, with more bling!