- Sprouts are a terrible thing. Terrible.
- No matter how much I love fishy crackers, I shouldn't eat them because they form a thick, gooey paste that is impossible to brush off.
- Watch out for tall leads while blues dancing. Minor trama to cheek that would have been ignored pre-braces suddenly becomes painful semi-large-feeling trauma with braces.
- People look at you funny when you play with a loose bracket while dancing with them.
- A tired, spaced out stare looks ten million times more stupid with braces.
- Sushi is difficult. Not impossible, but difficult. And embarassing to eat in large groups of people.
- Brushing your teeth in crowded bathrooms, especially in airports, brings a lot of attention.
- I miss gum. A lot.
- Wax is good. And should be brought on all trips.
There were other foods I encountered that were terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad, but they are escaping me now.
The sprouts, though. Ugh.